Thursday, 1 October 2009

New season Evian; Paul Smith

Much to my surprise last year I only just realized that Evian had limited edition designed bottles on sale each year. With a different designer taking the label on every year.
Having missed several years of favourite designers I at least managed to grab a bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier last year.

I've just stumbled upon the designer for 2010's Evian edition; Paul Smith.




























The design pays homage to his famous stripe design; & I adore the coloured bottle tops, thats whats really going to cripple me; trying to buy one of each coloured bottle top!

I may even make my next shopping outing to Harvey Nichols that little bit earlier to grab a bottle!

1 comment:

  1. Woah- I did not know about this either!
    Where did you get your Jean Paul Gaultier one, or do you know where the current one is on sale?
    I really love the Paul Smith one. It's very 'Paul' and also very pretty. :) I don't think I'll be drinking this one!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails