Tuesday, 5 January 2010

The new years sales shopping

What with the weather being as horrendous as it is the past few weeks I've taken to doing all of my sales shopping online this year. The only downside being the wait for the items to arrive!

Here's my pick of the best sales pieces I've found.


Wonderbra by Dita von Teese collection.

I wanted to snap up the entire collection when it was unveiled, such classic designs and cuts compared to alot of lingerie out there. Having spotted it on sale at several sites (Asos, Debenhams, & Very) I've ordered a few staple pieces from the collection.

Ilamasqua; Asos have added a few items from Illamasqua's collection to their sale with dark red shades of lipstick and gloss reduced I had to snap up a couple!
Theres also a great selection of foundation powders, blushers, and eyeshadows reduced on the site.


Fragrance sales are always tricky to pinpoint, the best of the bunch fly out quickly but I spotted a few select choices over at the Fragrance direct sale. Including L.A.M.B, Karl Largefeld 'photo', & Vivienne Westwood 'Let it rock' reduced; amongst some great last season YSL cosmetics.

And the one sale that's crippled my cupboards has been the Lush instore sale. Spend over £20 to get a free goodie bag of christmas products, or a christmas gift box of your choice. I got so much in my goodie bag that my stash is overflowing with more shower gel and bath bombs.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails