Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Oh the efforts of storage


I'm not normally one for new years resolutions; but one aim I've given myself for this year has been to re-organize and have a good clear out!

I'm making a start on that this week, having done an Ikea shop earlier this week I picked up a few storage solutions to start just a small part of my re-organize; my massive music collection.

Having a huge cupboard full of cds and tapes (despite not having a deck that can play them these days) I've decided to downside a few accidental double purchases, and a few too many singles that I've picked up over the past 15 years.

After seeing a few of the Kassett boxe's amongst my other halfs dvd collection I knew I had to grab a few to incorporate my cds. The latest Kassett range doesn't contain as many exciting colours as I'd hoped but I've gone a mod themed black & white array of boxes. The only downside now being that I have to assemble 10 packs worth of 20 flat pack boxes then store them away until the re-organize is finished!

But I will be teaming them up with a few of the neon pink aluminimum tables currently in Habitat to offset my collection nicely!

Hopefully I can re-organize nicely by the end of the year and of course grab some wonderful matching storage solutions along the way.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails