Friday, 5 March 2010

Friday favourites; a little belated!


Busy week, I've been all over the place working like a busy bee so I've only had a chance to sit back and nose through everything that's gone on this week!
Here's a few of my favourite finds this week:

Lush's new foundation; after B never closed I was so distraught, their vegan friendly cosmetics were amazing so how pleased was I to pop in to my local Lush and find that they now sell foundation! I've grabbed a pot of the Light pink already, just testing it, it feels amazing!

More cosmetics; as part of my blogging work for Alt fashion's news blog I tend to hunt out a few designers, and companies far afield to keep an eye on. I stumbled upon another astounding cosmetics brand. Miss X is an Australian label with a stunning range of bright, vibrant, cosmetics. I adore that most of the eye shadows are named after 90's alternative tracks. It's more than tempting to order a pack of the pinks with the pearly “doll parts” eyeshadow.

New collection at What Katie Did; I already adore their vintage styled lingerie (if only their bullet bras came in A cups!), but I am loving the new sailorette inspired swimwear, how darling is the all in one swimsuit! (I even blogged for Alt fashion about this earlier this week!).

Nylon; the issues not even out yet in the UK but my copy of the March issue arrived this week. So chuffed my subscription's starting coming in and early to boot. This is just an amazing bonus.

& to top off the week my recent 'Perfume' post was listed over at Independent fashion blogger's Links a la mode this week.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails