Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Topshop cosmetics range


Back in the 90's I used to visit the little make up counters and concessions in Topshop frequently. With a marvellous range of lipsticks and nail varnishe's in paticular under their own label I was sad to see it go at the turn of the century, even sadder when I had to finally bin those metallic nail varnishe's.

But the good news has recently unearthed that Topshop are bringing back their own make up label this year. The collection is all under lock & key at the moment but I'm excited to see whats in store this summer.

The range will be available on line, and in stores across the UK & the New York store. I'm waiting with baited breath to see if it's as stunning as the past ranges were!

-Image: StockxChng-


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails