Saturday, 22 May 2010

Nails inc meets Diet Coke


I've long adored Nail's Inc collections for their quirky place names and outstanding quality nail varnish (I've had one bottle of top coat for 5 years that's still going strong!).

Their latest venture sees them teaming up with Diet Coke to collaborate on a limited edition collection of nail varnish's. The collection consists of four shades in vibrant purple, pink, red, & a modest cream shade, all named after worldwide cities.

The limited edition ranges are now available in Boots as a special offer when you buy bottles of Diet coke up to June 30th. Now I know where I need to raiding during my lunch break!

The vibrant purple 'Paris', & cream 'London' shades are my favourites to nab at the moment during my break!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails