Saturday, 15 May 2010

Saturday favourites


Such a busy week, I've been up & down the country in the name of work; resting my weary feet in style. Whilst it's seemed more like winter than summer this week at least my selection of Primani vintage inspired umbrella's have been put to good use!

Here's a few of my favourite finds this week, and a few future wishlist items.

Want pin up on a budget? I've just discovered that Alt brand Living dead souls have a selection of stunning frocks in their new range. This pinstripe number really caught my eye.

Talking of pin up frocks I've also been eyeing up the selection at Vivien of Holloway after catching a feature in the previous issue of The Chap. With a selection of pencil dresse's to die for.

I'm always a sucker for a beauty bargain too, Pop beauty have long been one of my high street faves for their selection of glitter kits a few years back; so how glad was I when I found that discount shop Direct Cosmetics have got a few of their old stock items in store! Now to just settle my wishlist down to a few items from several!

And to top off the week I'm now a new Trendsetter over at Shop it to me! You can find a selection of stylish and fashionable bloggers listed on the site, where you can also find lots of fashion bargains.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails