Saturday, 19 June 2010

Saturday favourites


My where has the time gone! It's been such a hectic fortnight at the day job that all else has been pushed aside, but I've distracted myself greatly over the past week with a few treats & future wants.

Taking a touch of the adoreable, mixed with my dark side; ever a fondness for zombie related cuteness when I found this Zombie pussy dress by Katie Crush I almost died! It's such a cute cut dress, with a slightly gorey but adoreable print.

Continuing the cute diy touch, I've long been a fan of Clutterfly for their cute take on tattoo inspired jewellery. This newest addition of a tiger heart design is just darling; & reminds me of one of my 90's faves Kenickie.

Even though it's taken me weeks to finally have a test of the new make up range at Topshop I've already found a few favourites. I'm adoring the bargainous pots of glitter, & pastel nail varnish shades; particularly the lemon sorbet like Bees knee's shade, such a darling summery shade!

And on a finally summery note, this Breton tunic at Urban Outfitters is the perfect long summer tee; heck if I'm feeling brave enough I may just team it up with some bright tights!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails