Sunday, 4 July 2010

Sunday favourites


What a glorious fortnight it's been, sure my wool knit skirts may have been sticking to me in the work place, and my Illamasqua glosse's liquifying even more in my bag but it's been a change of pace from the horrendous cold winter, and traditional wet British summer. Saying that though I'm still caking myself in as much sunscreen as possible; I'm English I can't tan!

In between enjoying the summer, and drinking my body weight in frappucinos I have found some time to hunt out some favourites this week.

For a bit of quirky vintage taste I adore these typewriter key rings at Rock 'N' Rose. A touch of vintage style that sets a more unique finishing look.

90's style seems to be coming back with a vengance this year; the one aspect I'm glad to see back is the Kinderwhore look (babydoll dresse's, peter pan collars, & oodles of lace with a grunge twist). Ever after the perfect babydoll inspired top I adore this new addition to Collectif's range; the Imelda top has the perfect puff sleeves with a flattering cut.

There's even a wide range of perfect babydoll dresse's, with oodles of lace, peter pan collars, & polka dot prints in Primark's summer range.

And for the perfect sale's purchase I had to grab these Vivienne Westwood inspired flats at Office. With a darling heart and pointy toes they are the perfect work foot wear!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails