Thursday, 12 August 2010

It's all in the tea wear


I adore a good bit of elegant home ware, it can spruce up any place & personally it gives me that little fuzzy feeling of delight inside.

I don't know what it is about this time of the year that has me on a real kitchenware kick but I've been utterly gleeful about it lately. But you can't beat a good plate, cake stand, & vintage china.

One site that's had me giddy with excitement over their selection of whimsical home wares is Wysteria Lane. With vintage tea cups, darling tea pots, & trays; all in stunning designs & shades.

The tea cups, and 'tea bag' saucers in particular have caught my eye for afternoon tea essentials.

You can't beat the selection of darling plates, & cake stands at Urban Outfitters either. The new autumn selection screams afternoon tea in a delightfully quirky manner, if only their over sized tea cup garden pot was actually functional!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails