Friday, 26 November 2010

Black Friday favourites


Spotting the term Black Friday on blogs yesterday in the lead up I'd hope it was a closet goth appreciation day, rather than the bargainous start of the Christmas shopping rush. Only I could possibly think that! So in a twist on my old Friday favorite feature I've picked a few of my closet goth favourites, all black & stunning!

Of course I can't start a goth-centric favourites list without a black lipstick, it's a shade that's been coming back in high fashion lately so who better to grab a black lipstick from then Lime Crime, Styletto is a stunning shade I may brave grabbing a tube this weekend whilst their Black Friday discount weekend is in full force, so it's much cheaper than a trip to Space NK this weekend!

There's a stunning range of gothic jewellery in Topshop's collection this season, and the rings are by far the stand out pieces. I adore this super large lace covered cocktail ring that's one of the really stand out items.

The abundance of velvet this season has also had my inner goth perking up. Velvet blazers being my favourite in particular, this tailored jacket at Asos is just stunning for a more vintage inspired look.

My favourite autumn purchase so far has been these suedette Victorian meets mod boots at Very, perfectly Victorian inspired for a touch of goth chic.

In my old goth days Stargazer's range was my staple choice, I still grab tid bits from their ranges today, in particular the stunning range of eye dusts which are a bargain at £3 for a tub which literally lasts for years! & in a glittery black shade you can't get more goth than that.

And to finish off the stunning range of corsets by Vollers have always been tempting, in elegant brocades, velvets, & taffeta fabrics so even if you don't fancy fully gothing up you can at least have an elegant waistline.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails