Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Oh it's terribly nippy..


I don't think I need to tell you just how cold it is outside, it's so icy and nippy I've barely stepped foot outside since Thursday. Luckily this year I've been somewhat more prepared for the winter, having purchased my perfect pair of kitten heeled booties for the snow, hoarding a selection of vintage inspired muffs & hats, & spending the past month knitting up my own replica Tom Baker era doctor who scarf; every lady needs one too!

I've had a thoroughly enjoyable winter so far though, getting to traipse around vintage fairs for a spot of shopping and take in some festive treats at the same time. I even managed to slip in a review for another site on my last fair visit to Chester's Utility market, which you can read here.

I'll be looking forward to spending the rest of the month tucked up with another bundle of knitting, flicking through the latest offering of The chap, & enjoying a fair few warm tipples!

Have a Merry Christmas readers, & make sure you wrap up sensibly warm!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails