Thursday, 17 March 2016

Changes are afoot

Something wonderful is happening here over the next few months, you may have noticed that I re-vamped Tweed & Tea a while back, away from the world of blogs, as more of a self run site. But, times have changed and I've decided to merge the two, bringing Tweed & Tea back to it's original home!

I'll be delving through the archives of my website and bringing my best, and most loved posts over to here before starting things a new as a regularly updated blog, focusing on everything from vintage fashion, to boozy treats and handy beauty tips.

So, sit back, don't panic at the sudden flurry of posts being brought over here from the site, and prepare yourself for a lovely new update here at Tweed & Tea.
Leona x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails